This is the rest of my trade from Novi, who sent me basically a full package of this, which I wasn’t expecting. Hopefully I’ll like it better than the peach debacle of earlier this morning. It certainly smells nice. I haven’t had cotton candy in ages, but it vaguely brings about reminiscent memories of baseball games and parking lot fairs when I was younger and also the circus when I was much younger.

Interestingly enough, I don’t actually like this. It was a bit of okay when it was hot, I could get the aftertaste of a bit of cotton candy, although the ‘front’ of the sip tasted just like tea. When I let it cool down, a strange bitterness came out and smothered the sweetness, even though I had put extra sweetener in this besides, and made the whole pot just very unpleasant to drink.

Single, vegetarian, asexual, 5 cats. Airplane Engineer. I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar and all the ones with a black tea base with a little bit of milk too. I’m super sensitive to bitterness and spiciness so I tend to avoid those.

I am also a flavoured matcha latte fanatic.

Renton, WA, USA