drank Caramel by Dilmah

Gift from ToiToi in our trade. This tea is surprisingly good, considering it is a bagged tea from a company I’ve never heard of. Possibly I’m just exposing my ignorance to the world of tea companies. But really, I can definitely taste the caramel and it is a surprisingly strong flavour. Not nearly as good as my Vanilla and Caramel Black from Ovation Teas but this is really good for a bagged tea. The Ovation Teas tea always leaves a complete sticky mess in my steeper. This is much more convenient. And I can try it 2 more times!

ToiToi

I guess Dilmah isn’t popular in the U.S… It is pretty good brand. :) I think their caramel tea is one of the best! :)

Comments

ToiToi

Single, vegetarian, asexual, 5 cats. Airplane Engineer. I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar and all the ones with a black tea base with a little bit of milk too. I’m super sensitive to bitterness and spiciness so I tend to avoid those.

I am also a flavoured matcha latte fanatic.

Renton, WA, USA