drank Goodnight by Tealux

Made this up because it’s my fifth pot of tea for the day and although 2 others have been herbal also, I really don’t need any more tea today. But I’m having some anyway.

I’m not sure how much I’m going to like this one. I don’t know what “luxury” rooibos means but I don’t like teas with a strong rooibos flavour, I’m not a fan of blueberries in general, and I remain undecided on lavender. Have to wait until it cools off to try it. I did sweeten it because my last cup of tea was unsweetened and I didn’t like it as much as the one before it that was.

This tea is…surprisingly good. The blueberry actually makes me like it in this and the lavender is quite good. I don’t pick up much of the rose or anything though, mostly lavender and blueberry and rooibos, which isn’t obnoxiously strong either. Pretty good. I might order this again.

Single, vegetarian, asexual, 5 cats. Airplane Engineer. I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar and all the ones with a black tea base with a little bit of milk too. I’m super sensitive to bitterness and spiciness so I tend to avoid those.

I am also a flavoured matcha latte fanatic.

Renton, WA, USA