drank Peach by Love is Tea (LIT)

First one to do a tasting note on this one I guess, since I had to add it to the database. Thanks to yssah for the sample. She sent me a giant pile of what I think are almost all of her black teas so I’m going through them now.

This…isn’t terrible. I’ve drunk a lot of peach tea over the years so I have pretty high expectations on what I consider a ‘good’ peach tea and this one is…probably middling-high on my scale. The peach flavour is a teensy bit artificial, but otherwise pretty juice and true. It’s quite strong too, in my little sample. The black base is subdued and a little overwhelmed by the flavouring. This one is worth trying if you’re looking for a peach tea.

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

Ooooh, nice to hear feedback from someone who has tasted a lot of peach teas! Thanks, Starfevre :)

Comments

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

Single, vegetarian, asexual, 5 cats. Airplane Engineer. I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar and all the ones with a black tea base with a little bit of milk too. I’m super sensitive to bitterness and spiciness so I tend to avoid those.

I am also a flavoured matcha latte fanatic.

Renton, WA, USA