drank ChocoMint by Love is Tea (LIT)

Drinking this right now from a trade from yssah. Just enough for a pot-ful. I love it when I can use up all of a sample on my first try. Except when I mess it up, of course.

This tea is definitely minty, but I can’t taste much chocolate at all. I can vaguely taste the tea base and it mixes well with the mintiness so this is decent as a mint tea, but not so much as a mint chocolate tea. I’ve been consuming a lot of mint today, just had a mint matcha latte.

ETA: I shared some of my pot with a co-worker and he said he tasted the chocolate right up front, so it may be a taste bud issues. I’m beginning to suspect that I don’t taste chocolate very well in general.

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

intriguing how tastes differ haha

Comments

yssah - Love is Tea (LIT)

intriguing how tastes differ haha

Single, vegetarian, asexual, 5 cats. Airplane Engineer. I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar and all the ones with a black tea base with a little bit of milk too. I’m super sensitive to bitterness and spiciness so I tend to avoid those.

I am also a flavoured matcha latte fanatic.

Renton, WA, USA