This is going down extra smooth today. Pretty much perfect.

TastyBrew

I just got this one in the mail! Sounds great!

whatshesaid

Got my samples today! Thank you. :)

Rachel J

How are you preparing this?

Starfevre

Rachel – 2/3 tsp matcha in a mug, add a couple ounces of 175 F water and froth (I use an electric whisk). Then add a half teaspoon of sugar (I use German rock sugar) and 8-10 oz of milk of your choice (I use cow’s but I’ve heard that coconut works well too).

whatshesaid

Must not be very strong that way? Though less matcha means longer lasting supply so good call!

Starfevre

Tastes well enough that way. I’ve tried with more matcha and I just start getting a bitter matcha taste to it that overcomes the flavouring.

Comments

TastyBrew

I just got this one in the mail! Sounds great!

whatshesaid

Got my samples today! Thank you. :)

Rachel J

How are you preparing this?

Starfevre

Single, vegetarian, asexual, 5 cats. Airplane Engineer. I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar and all the ones with a black tea base with a little bit of milk too. I’m super sensitive to bitterness and spiciness so I tend to avoid those.

I am also a flavoured matcha latte fanatic.

Renton, WA, USA