Well, upon first blush, this smells kind of but not strongly apple-y. It’s still very hot so perhaps the smell will come out more when it cools down. I’m not sure why there is the word ‘crunch’ in the title because it is not a word I think of when I think of tea, but according to the other tasting notes, this will taste of apples and cream.

Tasting it now, there’s definitely an apple flavour to it, which is nice. The apple flavour is what gets noticed first and it is the strongest flavour. I don’t pick up much ‘cream’ but I’ve never been good with that concept and I add milk to most of my black teas anyway so that might be part of it. This seems like a very ‘thin’ tea to my feeling. Not much substance to it. I like it okay, but I wouldn’t make a purchase.

Thanks to Jackie T for trading this to me.

Single, vegetarian, asexual, 5 cats. Airplane Engineer. I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar and all the ones with a black tea base with a little bit of milk too. I’m super sensitive to bitterness and spiciness so I tend to avoid those.

I am also a flavoured matcha latte fanatic.

Renton, WA, USA