drank Strawberry Zabaglione by 52teas

Drinking this again, prepared the same way as last time for best results. Glad I remembered and thought to check. Trying to share this pot with a co-worker/friend of mine but she works on the 3rd floor and all I know is that she’s no longer at her desk where I can bug her to come down, not where she is. Oh, here she is. And she likes it!

For myself, I think I underleafed this a bit because the most prominent flavour I detect is water, followed by strawberry. The usual amount of tea I put in a pot for 750 ml of tea is 4 tsps but I probably should have used more this time. It’s still tasty, don’t get me wrong, but it doesn’t live up to my last tasting note previous to this.

Single, vegetarian, asexual, 5 cats. Airplane Engineer. I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar and all the ones with a black tea base with a little bit of milk too. I’m super sensitive to bitterness and spiciness so I tend to avoid those.

I am also a flavoured matcha latte fanatic.

Renton, WA, USA