drank Apple Delight by Wissotzky Tea

Thanks to yssah for this sample. This may not be a true picture of the tea because I accidentally made it in the mug that still had a bit of french vanilla matcha in it so it’s kinda contaminated, even though I poured it into the correct mug almost immediately. So yeah…not quite a caffeine-free herbal anymore.

That being said, this is really a very apple-y tea. More on the tart side than the sweet side of the apple family. The hibiscus…I think I steeped it for too long, because I wasn’t paying attention and didn’t set a timer and now it’s pretty strong and making this tea taste not very good to me. I think I taste something that must be the roasted chicory root and it’s not sitting too well either. Summary – yuck.

Single, vegetarian, asexual, 5 cats. Airplane Engineer. I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar and all the ones with a black tea base with a little bit of milk too. I’m super sensitive to bitterness and spiciness so I tend to avoid those.

I am also a flavoured matcha latte fanatic.

Renton, WA, USA