Well I love raspberry and I like quince. My grandmother used to make quince jelly from a quince tree in her backyard. We’d have quince jelly instead of cranberry sauce every Thanksgiving and Christmas growing up. My dad still hoards that last jar of it, since my grandma grew too frail a long time ago to make it, and sold that property. I miss her.

Anyway, this tea. Certainly has an interesting smell to it. I’m really not sure if it’s appetizing to me or not. I’m leaning towards not. It’s like the leaves of the quince tree are in there instead of the fruit. Not quite right.

For tasting, this is just okay. I like the fruitiness and the raspberry comes in as a subtle taste to the bang from the quince that really isn’t sitting quite right. Maybe I like it more as a jelly and not so much as a real fruit. I have enough for one cup yet so I might try it with a bit more sugar to see if it makes things even out.

Single, vegetarian, asexual, 5 cats. Airplane Engineer. I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar and all the ones with a black tea base with a little bit of milk too. I’m super sensitive to bitterness and spiciness so I tend to avoid those.

I am also a flavoured matcha latte fanatic.

Renton, WA, USA