drank Mango by Adagio Teas

In light of advice about Adagio black teas from I don’t even know where, possibly someone’s tasting note? I brewed this at a lower temperature than I normally would a black, only 190. I’m happy to report that this is not bitter in the least and had a pleasing mango taste. I didn’t put a lot of my focus into drinking this tea, was working, but I drank it all in a much shorter period of time than normal and it was gone before I knew it. I have a tiny bit left, I shared my pot with a coworker and his mug is smaller than mine and I make enough for 2 of my mugs, so I have a bit left, but I’m always unsure how to sugar and milk that small amount of tea so I’ll probably just be drinking it plain. When it finishes cooling off anyway, I had the heater on my Breville on so it’s still quite warm.

Work is going better today, got one task completed and I’ll start the next task (of the 3 major ones on my plate) later today and probably tomorrow too. I’m trying to convince one of my coworker friends to drive with me as a carpool for the next 2 weeks because we have a holiday in that pay period and some of the van needs to go to 8 hour days, which I hate. 10 hour days is better, but those aren’t allowed anymore so 9 is my usual.

I’d also like to report that my Avengers fanfiction obsession has gotten out of hand and I didn’t even eat a whole meal yesterday, partly because of it. C’est la vie, I guess.

Single, vegetarian, asexual, 5 cats. Airplane Engineer. I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar and all the ones with a black tea base with a little bit of milk too. I’m super sensitive to bitterness and spiciness so I tend to avoid those.

I am also a flavoured matcha latte fanatic.

Renton, WA, USA