This note is for the 2013 offering.

This is my last tea to try from May’s ToTM club offerings. This month has oolongs so that will be interesting. I don’t generally like green or oolong tea, but the last 2 green teas have proven me wrong.

This tea also isn’t terrible, but it isn’t as good as the other 2 I tried (Spring Harvest Laoshan Green and Mrs. Li Shi Feng Dragonwell). This one becomes bitter after sitting in the cup for too long and tastes more like grass. I much prefer a beany green.

Stephanie

Good to know that the other 2 greens are better. I’m a big fan of Laoshan green and looking forward to trying the Dragonwell soon :)

Starfevre

It’s just my opinion of course, but the other two I tried were seriously worlds better. The Dragonwell was specifically very awesome.

Comments

Stephanie

Starfevre

Single, vegetarian, asexual, 5 cats. Airplane Engineer. I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar and all the ones with a black tea base with a little bit of milk too. I’m super sensitive to bitterness and spiciness so I tend to avoid those.

I am also a flavoured matcha latte fanatic.

Renton, WA, USA