drank Earl Grey tea by Rituals

Was served this tea at a restaurant that apparently discontinued tea on their menu a while ago. Nice of the waitress to give it to me with no charge but after tasting it, I figured it must have been quite old. There was no real taste to it. If the other tasting note here is any indication age must have turned a mild ea to a really weak one. I couldn’t taste any bergamot at all. Not going to rate this because I suspect it tastes very different than I got.

Bonnie

Bagged tea? If so, it’s tea dust anyway and people pay too much for a one-shot tea. Buy loose leaf that most times can be resteeped 2-3 times or more. Use a finum steeper not a teaball for a single mug or a mug with an insert. I hate blah tea too!

Comments

Bonnie

Single, vegetarian, asexual, 5 cats. Airplane Engineer. I drink most of my tea with a bit of sugar and all the ones with a black tea base with a little bit of milk too. I’m super sensitive to bitterness and spiciness so I tend to avoid those.

I am also a flavoured matcha latte fanatic.

Renton, WA, USA