I decided to re-review this tea, now that my tea palate has expanded.

Wow! Holy artificial lemon flavor batman! There’s also a fake honey scent that I don’t love. The green base isn’t bad by any means, but it’s not fantastic. Between Twinning’s wide stretching availability and the base, it could do as an intro green. Heck, I really liked it way back when. I tried making an several iced pitchers of this (both traditional hot brew and cold brew methods) last year and it was horrible not matter which way I did it (and how much sugar or honey added) – just as a heads up if someone was looking for a cheap green to make iced tea out of, this is NOT it!

Below is my boring review from 2 years ago. I scored this tea “80” at the time.
This has been my staple green for a while, and although I’m probably going to move on to greener tea pastures, I would imagine that I’ll always have a box in the house.

I generally take my tea straight, although occasionally blacks may end up with a splash of milk if I’m after a certain comfort factor. I’m enjoying expanding my tea palate, and am so far favoring whites and greens the most, although oolongs and blacks aren’t that far behind. Still deciding on rooibos, and have yet to try honeybush.

Likes: Coconut (addict), Peach, Honeydew, Various Melons, Lychee, Nectarine, [Blood and normal] Orange, Tangerine, Berries in general, but specifically Strawberry and Raspberry, Chocolate, Pumpkin, Caramel, Pecan…

Dislikes: Licorice, Coffee, Grapefruit…

I haven’t perfected a rating table as of yet, so here’s some bad tea jokes instead!

What is a baby teapots favorite game?
Pekoe-boo.

What does a teapot say to it’s lover?
O, dajarling!

How long does it take to ship tea from China by slow boat?
Oolong Time!

What does a tea bag do when it’s tired?
It seeps.

What do lady teapots like to wear?
String of Earls!

Why did the tea get away?
Because it was loose.