drank Coconut Oolong by Zen Tea

Another great tea from Zen, many thanks for the sample!

I love coconut as well as oolongs, so this was a big hit. The coconut flavoring is very similar to the Coconut Sencha that Zen also offers, but less toasty and more creamy – partially the oolong base I would imagine.

I’m on my 5th steeping and the coconut flavor has just started to fade. Impressive!

I’m torn between the Green Sencha and the Oolong to be honest. I think I might prefer the creamy nature of Oolong a little over the Sencha, but it’s a close call. Hmmm…I might just have bite the bullet and order both!

I generally take my tea straight, although occasionally blacks may end up with a splash of milk if I’m after a certain comfort factor. I’m enjoying expanding my tea palate, and am so far favoring whites and greens the most, although oolongs and blacks aren’t that far behind. Still deciding on rooibos, and have yet to try honeybush.

Likes: Coconut (addict), Peach, Honeydew, Various Melons, Lychee, Nectarine, [Blood and normal] Orange, Tangerine, Berries in general, but specifically Strawberry and Raspberry, Chocolate, Pumpkin, Caramel, Pecan…

Dislikes: Licorice, Coffee, Grapefruit…

I haven’t perfected a rating table as of yet, so here’s some bad tea jokes instead!

What is a baby teapots favorite game?
Pekoe-boo.

What does a teapot say to it’s lover?
O, dajarling!

How long does it take to ship tea from China by slow boat?
Oolong Time!

What does a tea bag do when it’s tired?
It seeps.

What do lady teapots like to wear?
String of Earls!

Why did the tea get away?
Because it was loose.