This is super backdated, as I’ve since placed and received an order for this incredibly soothing tea. The Jasmine is strong, but also light at the same time. I was originally afraid it might be a bit cloying, but that wasn’t the case at all. I’m a huge fan of Teavivre’s Silver Needle, so anything using it as a base is almost a guaranteed home run in my books.

I figured I’d attempt to unwind from the holiday craziness with some aromathera-tea and I have to say it’s working very well.

I blind purchased Teavivres Jasmine Pearls as a Christmas gift for my mother. I’m looking forward to sharing a cup with her and seeing how they compare to this lovely tea (superb as usual for Teavivre, I’m sure).

ashmanra

I have both kinds of Jasmine Dragon Pearls that they sell and I have tasted this tea. They are all fabulous! Your mom will be very happy with her gift, I believe!

Miss Starfish

Thanks for the heads up Ashmanra!

CHAroma

Unrelated to this tea, but I read your bio on your profile page and laughed out loud. Oolong time! LOL! That’s actually a really good one. P.S. I’m super jealous that you live in New Zealand. Always wanted to go there.

Miss Starfish

So glad that I was able to make you laugh! Should you ever make it over, I’d be happy to give tourist pointers over tea.

CHAroma

Oooooh, I’ll have to take you up on that! All I know so far is that I want to see the Weta Cave and as many LOTR sites as possible. :D

Comments

ashmanra

Miss Starfish

Thanks for the heads up Ashmanra!

CHAroma

I generally take my tea straight, although occasionally blacks may end up with a splash of milk if I’m after a certain comfort factor. I’m enjoying expanding my tea palate, and am so far favoring whites and greens the most, although oolongs and blacks aren’t that far behind. Still deciding on rooibos, and have yet to try honeybush.

Likes: Coconut (addict), Peach, Honeydew, Various Melons, Lychee, Nectarine, [Blood and normal] Orange, Tangerine, Berries in general, but specifically Strawberry and Raspberry, Chocolate, Pumpkin, Caramel, Pecan…

Dislikes: Licorice, Coffee, Grapefruit…

I haven’t perfected a rating table as of yet, so here’s some bad tea jokes instead!

What is a baby teapots favorite game?
Pekoe-boo.

What does a teapot say to it’s lover?
O, dajarling!

How long does it take to ship tea from China by slow boat?
Oolong Time!

What does a tea bag do when it’s tired?
It seeps.

What do lady teapots like to wear?
String of Earls!

Why did the tea get away?
Because it was loose.