drank Green Peach by t Leaf T

I bought a large bag of this a couple months ago from my local tea shop and have been enjoying it off and on. The leaves have quite large chucks of dried peaches mixed in and smells delicious. The green roiboos base is a good match and isn’t dominant at all. There’s a great peach flavour, but I wouldn’t call it “juicy” or overpowering. My steep times are generally 5-7 minutes, although it can go for ages without becoming bitter.

I generally make a cup of this, thanks to it’s forgiving nature, if I’m feeling especially absent minded and am afraid I’ll forget about the tea, haha!

Shelyteadrinker79

I want to try this

Miss Starfish

I think the company ships overseas, or I’d be open to swapping some (since the smallest size available is a 100g bag) with you once things quiet down here. :)

Comments

Shelyteadrinker79

I want to try this

Miss Starfish

I generally take my tea straight, although occasionally blacks may end up with a splash of milk if I’m after a certain comfort factor. I’m enjoying expanding my tea palate, and am so far favoring whites and greens the most, although oolongs and blacks aren’t that far behind. Still deciding on rooibos, and have yet to try honeybush.

Likes: Coconut (addict), Peach, Honeydew, Various Melons, Lychee, Nectarine, [Blood and normal] Orange, Tangerine, Berries in general, but specifically Strawberry and Raspberry, Chocolate, Pumpkin, Caramel, Pecan…

Dislikes: Licorice, Coffee, Grapefruit…

I haven’t perfected a rating table as of yet, so here’s some bad tea jokes instead!

What is a baby teapots favorite game?
Pekoe-boo.

What does a teapot say to it’s lover?
O, dajarling!

How long does it take to ship tea from China by slow boat?
Oolong Time!

What does a tea bag do when it’s tired?
It seeps.

What do lady teapots like to wear?
String of Earls!

Why did the tea get away?
Because it was loose.