drank Paris by Harney & Sons

One of my staples and a “must-try”.

A beautiful bergamonty caramel tea with a slight fruit undertone – mostly berry and apricot, but very very subtle. Lovely black base, I do find it becomes astringent quickly when steeped longer than 3 minutes.

I usually have this straight, but sometimes I’ll add in milk if I’m after the comfort factor. When milk is added it brings out a hint of vanilla and rounds out the caramel making it more creamy.

Marcel Duchamp

I have a sample of this in my cupboard, I look forward to trying it.

Miss Starfish

Hope you enjoy it Marcel, I’ll be on the lookout for your tasting note!

Tealizzy

I would agree. This is a staple of mine too! I steep it for 5 min, which turns out okay if you add milk and sugar, which I do with most black teas. Having some right now! :)

Comments

Marcel Duchamp

I have a sample of this in my cupboard, I look forward to trying it.

Miss Starfish

Hope you enjoy it Marcel, I’ll be on the lookout for your tasting note!

Tealizzy

I generally take my tea straight, although occasionally blacks may end up with a splash of milk if I’m after a certain comfort factor. I’m enjoying expanding my tea palate, and am so far favoring whites and greens the most, although oolongs and blacks aren’t that far behind. Still deciding on rooibos, and have yet to try honeybush.

Likes: Coconut (addict), Peach, Honeydew, Various Melons, Lychee, Nectarine, [Blood and normal] Orange, Tangerine, Berries in general, but specifically Strawberry and Raspberry, Chocolate, Pumpkin, Caramel, Pecan…

Dislikes: Licorice, Coffee, Grapefruit…

I haven’t perfected a rating table as of yet, so here’s some bad tea jokes instead!

What is a baby teapots favorite game?
Pekoe-boo.

What does a teapot say to it’s lover?
O, dajarling!

How long does it take to ship tea from China by slow boat?
Oolong Time!

What does a tea bag do when it’s tired?
It seeps.

What do lady teapots like to wear?
String of Earls!

Why did the tea get away?
Because it was loose.