A lovely light tea with a sweet scent. Liquor is quite dark for a white tea. The Earl Grey flavoring is well balanced with the Silver Needle. Thus far I’ve found that all of Harney’s white blends are beautifully balanced, so I was keen to try this.

I over-steeped (2.30 min) one of my cups so added a splash of milk, which was a nice addition. I also tried it with sugar, which was yum (but thats not difficult to achieve with sugar granted), but found that both milk and sugar tasted very odd.

I would definitely repurchase this as I can see myself drinking it in both the winter and summer (when I find that blacks are too hot & heavy). I’d also be curious to see what it’s liked iced.

I generally take my tea straight, although occasionally blacks may end up with a splash of milk if I’m after a certain comfort factor. I’m enjoying expanding my tea palate, and am so far favoring whites and greens the most, although oolongs and blacks aren’t that far behind. Still deciding on rooibos, and have yet to try honeybush.

Likes: Coconut (addict), Peach, Honeydew, Various Melons, Lychee, Nectarine, [Blood and normal] Orange, Tangerine, Berries in general, but specifically Strawberry and Raspberry, Chocolate, Pumpkin, Caramel, Pecan…

Dislikes: Licorice, Coffee, Grapefruit…

I haven’t perfected a rating table as of yet, so here’s some bad tea jokes instead!

What is a baby teapots favorite game?
Pekoe-boo.

What does a teapot say to it’s lover?
O, dajarling!

How long does it take to ship tea from China by slow boat?
Oolong Time!

What does a tea bag do when it’s tired?
It seeps.

What do lady teapots like to wear?
String of Earls!

Why did the tea get away?
Because it was loose.