Smells very fresh, nutty, a little sweet and somewhat floral. When steeped the leaves become so green!

This is the best green tea I have had the pleasure of sampling thus far. It was lighter than other Mao Feng’s that I’ve had in the past, but it tasted so excellent and fresh! I found it quite chestnutty, with mineral notes and a little buttery.

Thoroughly enjoyed, definitely one that will be stocked in my cupboard. Many thanks to Angel and Teavivre for the sample!

I generally take my tea straight, although occasionally blacks may end up with a splash of milk if I’m after a certain comfort factor. I’m enjoying expanding my tea palate, and am so far favoring whites and greens the most, although oolongs and blacks aren’t that far behind. Still deciding on rooibos, and have yet to try honeybush.

Likes: Coconut (addict), Peach, Honeydew, Various Melons, Lychee, Nectarine, [Blood and normal] Orange, Tangerine, Berries in general, but specifically Strawberry and Raspberry, Chocolate, Pumpkin, Caramel, Pecan…

Dislikes: Licorice, Coffee, Grapefruit…

I haven’t perfected a rating table as of yet, so here’s some bad tea jokes instead!

What is a baby teapots favorite game?
Pekoe-boo.

What does a teapot say to it’s lover?
O, dajarling!

How long does it take to ship tea from China by slow boat?
Oolong Time!

What does a tea bag do when it’s tired?
It seeps.

What do lady teapots like to wear?
String of Earls!

Why did the tea get away?
Because it was loose.