drank All Day Oolong by Teascent

I’ll admit that I was a little wary of bagged oolong, but was pleasantly surprised. There was enough room for the oolong to fully expand in the tea bag and the leaves both looked and tasted very fresh. The tea was light and smooth with a lingering sweet floral fragrance. I would definitely pick this up to have at work (where bringing steeping equipment would be a nightmare) or to gift to a friend who only drinks bagged tea.

Thank you Teascent for the sample.

I generally take my tea straight, although occasionally blacks may end up with a splash of milk if I’m after a certain comfort factor. I’m enjoying expanding my tea palate, and am so far favoring whites and greens the most, although oolongs and blacks aren’t that far behind. Still deciding on rooibos, and have yet to try honeybush.

Likes: Coconut (addict), Peach, Honeydew, Various Melons, Lychee, Nectarine, [Blood and normal] Orange, Tangerine, Berries in general, but specifically Strawberry and Raspberry, Chocolate, Pumpkin, Caramel, Pecan…

Dislikes: Licorice, Coffee, Grapefruit…

I haven’t perfected a rating table as of yet, so here’s some bad tea jokes instead!

What is a baby teapots favorite game?
Pekoe-boo.

What does a teapot say to it’s lover?
O, dajarling!

How long does it take to ship tea from China by slow boat?
Oolong Time!

What does a tea bag do when it’s tired?
It seeps.

What do lady teapots like to wear?
String of Earls!

Why did the tea get away?
Because it was loose.