drank Pure Green Tea by Pickwick

This is the best green tea I’ve tried, and I’ve tried a lot. Like quite a few. It was a completely random pick-up in a Spar in Budapest, I buy the cheap greens that come a million to a pack because all the health benefits of green tea apparently require ten cups a day. So I drink twelve. Whatever. So the box is in English, I figure it’s easy to get. Right? Right? Nope, the tea I got in Budapest that was in English is not available west of the Danube apparently. There was an unfortunate similar occurrence with a hard cider called Strongbow Gold, which is an English cider common in the UK, found the special edition in Budapest, not available elsewhere when we got back. You can maybe get Pickwick off Amazon in a giant lot. Which might happen. Please note that under “preparation details”, when I drag the little dots I’m thinking “like I know”.

I am a microbiologist working in a pharmaceutical laboratory. I love to travel! Originally I did not like tea, but I started drinking green tea for the health benefits, and most of them were awful. My mom introduced me to some “better” teas, and here I am.

I still don’t like black tea, but puerh is pretty good even though it tastes like steeped horse and I am finding some greens that I don’t hate more than brazilians. Matcha is working out a lot better to be honest. Pumpkin pie matcha especially…

NC