drank Green Tea by Uncle Lee's Tea

I got this because it was like a billion bags for cheap at Wal-Mart and I feel like all the cheap green teas should be about the same. They aren’t. I found this one very bitter and otherwise devoid of flavor.

LiberTEAS

I can never buy tea from Wal-Mart … or I should say I never will. I was about to buy tea from them and checked out the expiration date on it, and it was almost a year past the expiration date! They do not care about their tea, and I guess I’m a bit of a tea snob (or so I’ve been told) but really, that’s inexcusable, in my opinion.

Comments

LiberTEAS

I am a microbiologist working in a pharmaceutical laboratory. I love to travel! Originally I did not like tea, but I started drinking green tea for the health benefits, and most of them were awful. My mom introduced me to some “better” teas, and here I am.

I still don’t like black tea, but puerh is pretty good even though it tastes like steeped horse and I am finding some greens that I don’t hate more than brazilians. Matcha is working out a lot better to be honest. Pumpkin pie matcha especially…

NC