Intriguing. Gingerbread is my thing after pumpkin spice, I like them at least equally but as soon as the Starbucks Gingerbread latte gets in I get that instead of pumpkin spice for the rest of the season. Also, Bath and Body Works gets a candle in that is gingerbread scent and it’s amazing. So this stuff, the ingredients are “cinnamon, ginger, roasted chicory, roasted barley, natural flavors (contains soy lecithin) and luo han guo.” Luo han guo, as best I can decipher, is a sweetener sort of like stevia. It’s not very strong but I think with two bags it could be if that’s what you want (which is what I want and what I’m going to do next time). It’s sweet and cinnamon-y and ginger-y. I bet if I made it in hot milk (with a little sugar and vanilla? hm!) it would be delicious. I don’t like tea generally but I swing this pretty well, well enough that I will try the Apple Cinnamon one I almost got with it. It’s a nice way to feel festive without any calories which I can totally get on board with. Steeping it for a looong time in hoooot water seems necessary to coerce the flavors out.

I am a microbiologist working in a pharmaceutical laboratory. I love to travel! Originally I did not like tea, but I started drinking green tea for the health benefits, and most of them were awful. My mom introduced me to some “better” teas, and here I am.

I still don’t like black tea, but puerh is pretty good even though it tastes like steeped horse and I am finding some greens that I don’t hate more than brazilians. Matcha is working out a lot better to be honest. Pumpkin pie matcha especially…

NC