I had to add this thing but I know I’m not the only one of you nerds who tried it so maybe I don’t actually know what it’s called. Once again, don’t add more than a half teaspoon per 8oz of milk or it gets bitter. I add a half teaspoon of sugar. It’s lightly chocolatey. If you added cocoa mix to it you’d never know it was there. Good stuff. Not as good as the pumpkin pie spice one but what is?

ashmanra

A. We are not nerds, we are geeks, so are you.
B. It is listed, just under Belgium Chocolate, which drives me crazy but that is the official name of it. LOL!

Comments

ashmanra

A. We are not nerds, we are geeks, so are you.

I am a microbiologist working in a pharmaceutical laboratory. I love to travel! Originally I did not like tea, but I started drinking green tea for the health benefits, and most of them were awful. My mom introduced me to some “better” teas, and here I am.

I still don’t like black tea, but puerh is pretty good even though it tastes like steeped horse and I am finding some greens that I don’t hate more than brazilians. Matcha is working out a lot better to be honest. Pumpkin pie matcha especially…

NC