This is my favorite plain peach flavored tea. No extra spices, nothing but a beautiful, real peach flavor and lovely black tea. This one is fantastic with a shot of honey, and I love it on lazy mornings when I’m in no hurry to get anywhere or do anything. Fantastic!

I hate coffee and I love teas of all stripes (including herbal/tisanes)! My tea stash is getting out of control, so I’m trying to work through it – current count is 152+ flavors/types of tea/tisanes, bagged and loose. Woo!

My ratings:
0-10: Undrinkable. Probably threw the container away in a fit of rage.

10-25: Urgh. Gross. I need to give it away as it is taking up valuable tea cupboard space.

25-40: Uhh…why do I have this? May attempt foisting it onto my boyfriend.

40-55: Kinda funky, might drink it if I’m feeling under the weather and find it helpful, but that’s about it.

55-70: Ok, no great shakes, but I’ll drink it without complaint. I probably wouldn’t buy it again though.

70-85: If I come it across it and I’m in the mood, I’ll probably repurchase it.

85-100: Awesome! I will take extra time to find this again, and cry bitterly if it has been discontinued.

Pacific Northwest, USA