Hubby had this one the other night and it smelled sweet, minty, and yummy from across the couch. I had already made something for the evening, or I would have had some too.. Couldn’t waste the perfectly good cup I was drinking because his smelled good.

More wintery stuff here this afternoon.. started with my son getting released from school early due to snow drifting across the roads, and a threat of wintery mix and more snow before school was to dismiss. We had ice hitting the windows for awhile, enough that my dog was huddled at my feet scared, & then snow.. don’t want to know how much .. afraid we may end up with yet another day of school canceled this week due to roads that aren’t passable.

Anyway. No better day to have something sweet, warm and minty! Thanks hapatite for sharing this one in our swap (& asking a question today to remind me to try it)… my first Teavana tea, and I must say I really like this one. I know they have some good blends but have read enough about their stores to be a little leary. I would brave it for this one :)

Dry leaf I would think this might be a milk/dark chocolate blend. Steeped this is minty, creamy, white chocolate. I get no rooibos or earthiness. Just Yum. I could find myself reaching for this anytime of the day, but would be especially good on an evening when I wanted something (decaf) with a little richer flavor than many of the rooibos blends I tend to have around.

I did try a second steep which came out ok. Less creamy, I assume because the white bits were used up in the first steep. Still minty, rich, & refreshing.

Flavors: Chocolate

37 yr old wife and mother who left her day job to take care of our son. Now running a property management business with my hubby.

I grew up on Lipton -hot w/milk & sugar, Lipton iced w/fresh spearmint and sugar, and Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime … Don’t criticize.

I came across Good Earth Original Sweet and Spicy out of chance and it spurred my interested in trying new teas because it was a flavor I had never had before in a tea. I’m now new to the world of loose leaf teas and looking forward to learning what I like as I journey through some new flavors. Hubby has always enjoyed the occasional cup when we’ve been out and about at restaurants.. now we will find out what good teas are really all about! On with the adventures!

Still relatively new to loose leaf, but I’m learning… Coconut, cinnamon, chai, chocolate, mint, & pineapple are just a few of the flavors I enjoy. I have found that I can do green teas so long as there are other flavors as well and it isn’t the primary flavor. I have only found 1 rooibos blend that was too woodsy for me, most of the time the base is hidden or blends well enough w/flavored versions for my liking. I’m beginning to enjoy fruit teas more and more. I occasionally like a straight black tea.

Hubby likes milder flavors, any base, berry flavors, sweet aromas, sometimes tart, and or floral, and chocolate to my surprise! Almost the opposite of me.. go figure!

My 8 year old just took interest and loves root beer.. so far Butterbeer is a hit, but we haven’t tried any root beer or cola teas yet.. soon thanks to the Marvelous MissB for sending some samples. He enjoyed Winter Nog (Della Terra) recently, but turned away something else I gave him.. darn if I can’t remember now what it was!

Indiana