Had this one tonight while in picking up the last of the fall collection. I have been taking advantage of the just the leaf for $1 deal.

It was smooth and delicious, but I found after a while with the bag in the to go cup it got bitter. I should have taken it out sooner. I also should have taken the bag home so I could double steep it. I guess I was too busy ogling my husband tonight on our date to think straight. Anyways I would recommend this as a really nice, clean white tea, and if the price wasn’t so high I would probably buy more.

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada