drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

Today’s tea of the day at my local Davids was Rooibos de Provence. And in sampling that tea, I was like this is Jessie’s tea, but not as good!

So here we are, Sunday night, Once Upon a Time is on TV, and I am obviously going to dip into my Jessie’s Tea bag for my after dinner cup. I love the coconut and lavender together, it has just the right blend of sweetness and I want to say mintyness to be delicious.

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada