Can I express my love of this tea in a few words? Not possible. This is the tea I have had the most since my obsession with DavidsTea began. I love it so much. Had it today with some milk and sugar, still delicious. Go get yourself some, it will give you all the energy you need.

Calla

I have heard many good things about this tea and now I am stoked to try. I am trying to expand my mate collection.

Sweet Canadian

It is my favorite Davids Mate, followed by simply the zest and main squeeze. It is so warming when you drink it, you don’t need to add anything to it.

Calla

Simply the zest is my fave, and I am struggling with cocoa canela, I want to like it but it just not what I thought it would be.

Sweet Canadian

I didn’t like Coco Canela so we probably have similar tastes :)

Calla

Good to hear…. for some reason I cannot get Cocoa Canela out of my mind. I didn’t enjoy it the three times I had it, but I keep feeling like I should give it another chance. Something is wrong with me :p . I still have enough to make one more glass, so I shall and see what I get from it this time.

Comments

Calla

Sweet Canadian

I didn’t like Coco Canela so we probably have similar tastes :)

Calla

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada