drank Mamma Mia by DAVIDsTEA

As others have noted there is a lot going on with this tea. I am in the middle of searching for another non-caffeinated tea that can match my love for forever nuts, but so far no such luck. I will have to have some sleigh ride again next week, and see if it can switch up my routine.

It’s tart and fruity, but also cinnamony. On first sip I liked it, but now I feel like it’s just a crazier Kanpe tea, and I like Kanpe better because it has more direction. Ah well, I still like it and will be finishing off the 25 grams I bought. But I probably won’t get anymore. I bet it would be good iced, tonight I had it hot.

Boiling 8 min or more

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada