I didn’t think I was going to like this one. I mean lets compare it to the fall returning chai, pumpkin chai. No way it can be as good right? Well it isn’t, but that’s because it has more of a bite for winter.

In store I ended up getting some because it smelled like really intense dark chocolate. No spice at all. I figured once I brewed it the spice would come out.

This is a really deep spicy chai. It tastes like cocoa with some spice it in, it reminds me of a really strong dark chocolate bar mixed with some of the more authentic strong chais that I have had in my life. I would recommend it only if you like spicy chai teas, but it’s a great one to have if you like chocolate for the winter.

KeenTeaThyme

This is the one I’ve been wanting to try from the Winter collection – wanting all of what, a day? ;) It sounds delish from your review! I will partake! Thanks! :)

Aimee Popovacki

its my favorite from the collection.. actually, its my favorite chai. period.

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Aimee Popovacki

its my favorite from the collection.. actually, its my favorite chai. period.

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada