drank Pink Flamingo by DAVIDsTEA

The dry leaf smells exactly like grapefruit. I love grapefruit, so this should be good.

Steeped it a long time…don’t know how long. I had it going while I was finishing up another cup. The colour is a dark pink and looks nice in my glass cup.

This is my favorite out of the three fruity herbals I got to try last week, but I still find myself longing for some Kanpe. The taste is tart straight, I think it would be great iced. WAIT I COULD RESTEEP IT OVER ICE! Runs to kitchen and puts tea back in steeper

Omg so much better. I added a hint of honey to my DavidsTea Steeper, and now it tastes exactly like starbucks passion iceteas. Will not longer be drinking hot, it just isn’t as good.

Boiling 8 min or more
Cedes

Yay great minds think alike ;) no more expensive starbucks for me. Just this tea

Calla

I’ve tried this one before and it tasted too exotic for me. I should try it again

Sweet Canadian

I was unimpressed with it hot Calla, it was so much better once I cooled it down. Cedes, Tuesday my friend and I are going to mix Kanpe and Pink Flamingo because we think that will be spot on with the strength of the Passion Ice Tea :)

Calla

yeahhh I tried making it iced…. I still have some of this tea, so I shall try again.

DaisyChubb

mm so SO good iced!

Comments

Cedes

Sweet Canadian

DaisyChubb

mm so SO good iced!

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada