drank Sleigh Ride by DAVIDsTEA

Ah Sleigh Ride my old friend. I remember you from last years advent calendar. Like a more intense, fruity, and tart version of forever nuts. On resteep tonight I found it tasted exactly like forever nuts. I will now refer to it as 2 teas in one. Getting a tin soon :)

Teavangelical

I didn’t try this today because me and hibiscus aren’t usually friends :( omgosh though! wouldn’t it be good mixed with forever nuts?!

Calla

oh cool :) sounds yummy , I just went to david’s today and got the advent calendar and I believe that the holiday teas are on there.

Comments

Teavangelical

Calla

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada