Ok I think it is safe to start my daily 24 Days of Tea tasting notes. If you haven’t opened yours yet today, well you need to get on that.

I had this tea yesterday morning as well, but I think I brewed it up more nicely today. Made it as a latte both times. It is quite delicious, and a great way to start off the holiday season. I ALWAYS forget this one is low caffeine though, who knew? It has a rich, sweet, buttery flavour that will please any pallet. I think my mom liked it too (I gave her the advent calendar for her birthday so that she could try a bunch), her comment was yes this is quite a nice black tea. It reminds me a little bit of Brazillonaire in its richness.

I might have more of it this evening. I’m in the middle of paper writing for the end of the semester right now, and lets be honest tea is the only thing that keeps me going. I had a bunch of pinapple oolong today as well.

More daily reviews to come!

PatchworkSheep

I’ve just been curious, is your username a Margaret Atwood reference?

Sweet Canadian

No it is not PatchworkSheep, though I was an English/History/Canadian studies major in my Undergrad so that would be quite fitting. I haven’t actually read a lot of Atwood outside of Survival because all I do is read books for my classes….

Comments

PatchworkSheep

I’ve just been curious, is your username a Margaret Atwood reference?

Sweet Canadian

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada