DavidsTea Advent Calendar Day 2!
Oh hello there my old friend. How are you? Yes I didn’t sleep well last night because I am freaking out that I got nothing done yesterday. Please make me productive this morning.

This is still my favorite blend ever. It is just so delicious and chocolately. I think what makes it so amazing is how warming it is. You really don’t need to add anything to it. It makes me realize why some people like coffee, because when you have something this comforting and energizing, of course you are going to drink it all the time.

I wish there was a night time equivalent of this tea for when I want to stay up but I don’t want to be bouncing of the ceiling. Any suggestions? And I don’t think it is possible to oversteep this one.

JoyofSteeping

Maybe you can give me some tips on how to steep it. The couple of cups I had from my 24daysoftea were awful!

Sweet Canadian

You know what’s funny, the one I had yesterday was not the best either. I honestly normally have no problems with leaving it for as long as I like, and I usually pay no attention to the water temperature either because I had been drinking it for 6 months when I realized I was brewing it wrong. Maybe try adding more leaves and steeping it longer? That’s all I can think I usually just dump a bunch in from the tin. I just made another cup from the advent calendar and I don’t feel it is as good again….

Comments

JoyofSteeping

Sweet Canadian

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada