Advent Calendar Day 5!

Oh cream of earl grey, you are so nice. This is one of my husband’s favorites, he loves him some earl grey. I think this version adds something special to the classic because of how creamy it really is. I like drinking it when I’m craving something very traditional. I enjoyed this while I was trying to finish up my last pressure essay of a very long 3 weeks. It’s plain but still special.

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada