drank Creme Brulee by DAVIDsTEA

Advent Calendar Love Day 7!

I was excited to see a rooibos. I agree with the consensus on the DT facebook and Twitter, they did a horrible job this year spacing out the different types of teas. And some people haven’t been getting the right ones. I hope they still do an advent calendar next year because it seems to have been a big hassle for them.

I want to experiment more with this one. It had a nice light flavour, but I would like it to be more intense. I didn’t steep it that long though, and didn’t add anything to it, so maybe if I do it will be better.

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada