Oh my gosh…I am having a winter love affair with this tea. It’s like David knows what I am going to want to drink every season with his releases. I don’t reach for pumpkin chai as much anymore because it tastes like fall to me. And even though it is technically still fall, my taste buds are already in late December. Cue this tea:

It tastes like spicy, dark, hot chocolate. You have to steep it long enough or it will taste watery. It’s got a very bitter cocoa taste that I love because it isn’t overly fake tasting. It tastes like a really strong dark chocolate with spice. Yummmm. I am going to be having this everyday until spring.

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada