drank Prairie Berry by DAVIDsTEA

I had this in a to go cup the other day from Davids because I had been wanting to try it for a while. It smells like something! I don’t know what the thing is that it smells like, but it reminded me of something I’ve drank in the past.

The colour is a nice yellow tea colour. Very traditional look here. The taste is very berry-y. I really liked it actually. I have decided I like fruity oolongs. I would consider getting more of this. However the flavour is a little off somehow, so I can see how others might not like it.

Teavangelical

Have you tried the Pineapple Oolong?!

Sweet Canadian

YES! I am almost out and I will definitely be getting more. It is my favorite. So good hot or iced. I also just finished my tin of life long oolong (finally…I wasn’t a huge fan) and am going to replace it with something else. Any thoughts? It has to be a oolong, I might go ahead and get 100g of the skinny or milk oolong but I’m not sure.

Comments

Teavangelical

Have you tried the Pineapple Oolong?!

Sweet Canadian

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada