I’ve been getting annoyed all day that fellow steepsterites haven’t been posting enough to aid my procrastination! But I guess I should be critical of myself since I need to blog all the delicious tea I tried over the holidays.

I adore this blend. I finally got to try 52 teas on Christmas when my hubby “surprised” me with the 12 days of christmas sampler that I told him to get me, and this is one of my favorites in it. I really really like the green teas in the box overall, but this one is so light and delicious. I expected to like graveyard mist better but the lemony flavour of this one is addicting. It’s so nice on its own, even better with a touch of honey. I have more coming on the way with my first 52 teas order, along with some Browncoat Genmaicha, some caramel pumpkin cheesecake, and some boo-berry cotton candy.

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada