My first Della Terra order arrived today! Everything looks lovely, certainly will not be my last. I decided to brew this one up tonight as I wanted to make sure I was going to be able to fall asleep early this evening. I was up late last night and I want to get lots of sleep before I have to get up early tomorrow.

I did not find the dry smell very attractive. But after the pungent-ness wears off, I could smell a hint of eggnog.

The brewed tea is a nice dark caramel colour. I added almond milk to enhance the experience and the flavours definitely allude to eggnoggy goodness. This is definitely a nice winter rooibos to have around. I like the flavour a lot.

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada