drank Winter Frost by iHeartTeas

This is the first of a few tealogs I owe the lovely Rachel (who is currently and bravely without tea, keep up the spirit!) for the beautiful .5 oz samples she sent me after I won her blog give away last month.

I reached for this one this morning for my first latte of the day. Brewed it up with a bit of aguave and some frothed milk on top. And all I can say is, yum! Such a great idea mixing cinnamon with mint. I made sure not to oversteep so I can’t say how astringent the base was, but this is such a great Christmas tea. It reminded me of the flavors I like in the winter, and I can see the bite of this one being the perfect thing to enjoy on a cold day. I’m glad I tried this now when I still have an appetite for these flavors. Yum :)

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I am glad you enjoyed this blend. It’s the hubby’s favorite. He has a cup every night. :)

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada