drank Raspberry Cream by 52teas

Yum my 52 teas order arrived yesterday, so I am having this one as a latte this morning. It is quite delicious. Raspberry is one of my favorite flavours, and the creamy background that comes out when you steep it works really well. I wish this one wasn’t sold out :(

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

I also had this a couple of times and I just can’t believe how wonderful, deep, and juicy the flavor was. Super glad I purchased it.

wish i’d been able to pick up a second bag.

Comments

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

wish i’d been able to pick up a second bag.

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada