Ok I’m calling it, this is the best tea Davids has come out with in a long long time. It has a crazy amount of depth to it. I love it hot, I love it iced, I love it in an iced latte (which I am drinking right now). I may bump birthday cake or pinapple oolong out of my top 3 davids. Its spicy, but its also lemony, it’s really something special. If you are a Davids fan, or if you just like flavoured teas, go pick this one up. I promise you it won’t disappoint, there are so many great ways to enjoy.
Oh and as far as steeping goes, I find its best to do a fairly short steep on this one. Not tooo short, and its a bit better than most of Davids whites, but you want to keep it under 3 minutes so that it doesn’t get bitter. Though even if I forget about it and it steeps way to long it is still good. BACK TO PAPER WRITING!!

My love affair with tea began in 2008 when I was living abroad in France. I have since collected teas from all over the world, and enjoy a nice cuppa in the morning. I enjoy mate, black, and herbal tea the best. I am adventuring out a bit into oolong and white teas. Tea is one of my favorite things in the world, and I hope my posts reflect my lighthearted approach to life.

I am a grad student in Ontario where I live with my husband. I study Canadian-American relations and examine Canadian identity through this lens.

Canada