drank Cafe Latte by Tea Guys

Being fairly new to teas, and an “ex” coffee drinker, I was eager to try this. The coffee/chocolate scent that hit me when I opened the pouch had my mouth watering! I actually thought I’d be going back to drinking coffee.

I brewed enough for 2 cups. The first cup I drank straight up, just as I did my coffee. There was a mild coffee taste, and the black tea is what stood out, along with a slight cocoa taste. I really liked it, but didn’t think I’d be giving up my “My Morning Mate`” for it. The second cup, I added a little raw sugar, and some heated up milk…. it blew the top right off my pot! This has just repaced my Morning Mate & Mate Vana! All the flavors came bursting through, and made me feel I was drinking one of those high price lattes from Starbucks! I would have given it 100% rating if is was good for resteeping, but it just comes out flat.

Tomorrow I’m going to their place in Hatfield and buying their biggest container! I’m grateful I live fairly close to them. The other samples I’ve tried are just as impressive. However, this one far outshines them all!!

Still fairly new to tea. I’m expermenting with a lot of different kinds. Apparently I tend to go for the flavored blacks. However, I am starting to try more of the plain teas. Still don’t have the terminology down, so you’ll have to excuse my elementry comments.

Western Mass