I’ve been meaning to review this tea for quite some time. A staple in my weekly lineup, Octavia’s 100% Organic Silver Needle is a very earthy, sweet, and refreshing tea. The leaves are exquisite with a robust nectar/honey scent and the distinct “fuzzy” profile. They seem to have been packaged perfectly with only a trace of broken leaves. After brewing for about 4-5 minutes, the tea lived up to its description with a natural mellow/sweet finish and a touch of earthiness. Although its not the best Silver Needle I have brewed, it’s definitely worth checking out.

takgoti

I’ve been watching Octavia for a while because, and I know that this is completely shallow of me, I like their tins. How do they compare to other companies you’ve tried?

Thomas M. Frank

I usually stick to tea by Upton Imports or Itoen, but for a fairly commercialized brand, this tea doesn’t fall too far behind the others. The quality and taste seem to match up fairly well.

Comments

takgoti

Thomas M. Frank

Student at St. Lawrence University, Tech Enthusiast, Man of Principle, Tea Fanatic, and Samovar Tea Ambassador

Canton, NY and Erie, PA