Just got this tea in today for xmas in addition to the Diggnation “Hippie Glenn” set from Samovar. After about 2 or 3 infusions of this oolong, I have to say I am pretty impressed. The Samovar website lists the flavor profile of this tea to be rich and complex with roasted notes and hints of raisins, barley, peat, and honeysuckle. From what I can tell, they are spot on with their description. Great tea.

takgoti

Excellent! I’ve tried this one a couple of times; I’m still trying to get myself acquainted with the darker oolongs. They taste good, I just can’t pick them apart. It’s a newer flavor for me. Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on Hippie Glenn’s tea set!

Thomas M. Frank

I’m a complete newcomer to the oolong world. I very rarely ever drink them, but I’m beginning to love them. Now on to the Hippie Glenn set!

Comments

takgoti

Thomas M. Frank

Student at St. Lawrence University, Tech Enthusiast, Man of Principle, Tea Fanatic, and Samovar Tea Ambassador

Canton, NY and Erie, PA