drank Moorish Mint by Samovar

Very impressive tea. I’ve brewed this blend about 4 or 5 times now, with multiple infusions each time. Really getting used to the multitude of flavors associated with this particular herbal/green. The first time I brewed this tea, I deliberately made the batch a bit stronger than usual to really get a sense of the punch this tea can muster. I was really impressed with the strong mint aftertaste and the hints of fennel, ginger, and black pepper that I’ve really come to enjoy. Each infusion releases different aspects of the tea that were hiding before. One may be particularly strong in cardamom or fennel, while other infusions are more subdued, and tend to exhibit more minty, earthy, and sweet flavor characteristics. Great tea. Samovar continues to deliver on quality and tase.

takgoti

I’d say that this is one of my favorite teas from them, but I have at least 5, so I’m not sure what that’s worth. Anyhow, I love this one. It’s also awesome if your stomach’s feeling upset. [Mint in general is – but this one tastes better!]

Comments

takgoti

Student at St. Lawrence University, Tech Enthusiast, Man of Principle, Tea Fanatic, and Samovar Tea Ambassador

Canton, NY and Erie, PA