I just got this in the mail! I love this tea. It really does taste different without the added German rock sugar. Not really in a bad way. It’s just noticeable. This almost tastes like Big Red gum at times. This is a tea that my husband always wants a cup of if I’m brewing some. This tea can take much more of a beating than a 2 min. steep time and I normally like to brew it for 3-4 min. This tea really wakes me up and I would recommend it as a mid-day type tea.

KeenTeaThyme

This is the only reason I keep coming back to Teavana. I’ve tried a lot of chais and this is the best, IMO. Glad to meet a fellow fan! :)

Tamm

Yay!!! Fan high five!! I think that this was one of my very first Teavana teas. I think that I’m always hoping that they’ll be as tasty as this mix. I’m not at all surprised that this is one of their regular samples in the store because it really is good.

Comments

KeenTeaThyme

Tamm

Hello tea drinkers! I’m updating this to let everyone know about my new blog:
I’m just a humble tea drinking student who loves to read and study! :)